Authorised NZ Agent for Century Pro tips
Discover Century Pro Cue Tips
Many snooker cue tips today are available in a variety of grades; typically, soft, medium and hard. However, within each of these categories it is common for tip characteristics to vary greatly, which inevitably leads to them all playing differently. In other words, buying the same grade does not ensure the same playing experience. Century Pro Cue Tips are different. As pioneers in our field, we are the first company worldwide to implement a unique scientific manufacturing process, designed to test and grade cuesport tips. Every Century Pro Cue Tip is therefore guaranteed to provide a consistent playing experience.
There are 4 grades to choose from within the Century Pro range:
• G1 = Softer Feel
• G2 = Medium Feel
• G3 = Medium to Hard Feel
• G4 = Hard Feel
Why Choose Century Pro Tips?
• Premium Quality, Single Layer Grade A+ Leather
• Unique Manufacturing Process
• Every Tip Scientifically Tested
• Same Grade Tip In Every Box Guaranteed
• Optimum Consistency, Playability & Feedback
• Quality Is Assured
Top Professional Players Using Century Pro Cue Tips
• Mark Williams (M.B.E) - Multiple World Champion & current 2018 Betfred World Snooker Champion
• Shaun Murphy - Multiple World Champion
• Mark Selby - Multiple World Champion & World Number 1 Snooker Player
• Kyren Wilson
• Stephen Maguire
Approximately 70/80% of players currently on the professional WPBSA snooker tour now use Century Pro Cue Tips!
Price is $19 per tip. Fastway courier satchel charge is $4.50
Be wary of imitations appearing on Wish, E-Bay and other online overseas sites. Buy from a authorised stockist with confidence
Golden 8 Balls - by Aramith
2" - NZ standard 8 ball size - $22.00
Golden 8 ball - for your eyes only.... Sink the winning shot in style with this golden 8 ball. Not only does it meet professional quality specs for density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, gloss hardness and weight but it also has outstanding endurance.
Jazz up your pool table at home, work or social club.
Makes an ideal gift for that someone who loves pool.
Looking for a great cue that wont break the bank!!
"Gary Taylor – owner, designer and producer of Taylor Made cues has 30 years of experience making cues for players of all standards, including the cue used by Stuart Bingham when he won the 2015 World Snooker Championship.
Taylor Made professional grade cues are the pinnacle of snooker cue craftsmanship.
The best Ash is purchased and graded for the straightness of the grain and density; they are then left to air dry before being cut into cue sized pieces which are again left to air dry. The Ash is then turned into the basic shape of a cue before being graded for whip, type of grain, straightness of grain and density, once again they are left to air dry.
Ebony is then spliced to the Ash, and rare exotic hardwood splices are added, another air drying in the naturally warm climate of Spain before the cues are shipped to the UK for a final grading. The cues are then finished in the UK by professional craftsmen, a beeswax & oil finish is applied to give a silky-smooth finish, and an Elk Master Pro tip is added.
Only 10% of the Ash selected is deemed good enough to make it through to the UK for finishing and sale, ensuring that the cue you buy is the best on the market.
Please note: "Variations in design/colouring/cue length can occur as each cue is individually made so please be aware of this when purchasing"
- 57" - 58" 3/4 jointed cue suitable for snooker or pool
- Grade A Ash shaft -air dried, perfectly straight and stiff with 'excellent' arrows
- Fitted with 10mm Century Pro grade 3 or grade 2 tip - shaped ready for play
- Brass ferrule
- Solid brass quick release vacuum joint
- Superbly balanced
- Brass extension joint in the butt with 6" mini butt included in price
We are pleased to be a NZ exclusive stockist of Taylor Made cues and have the following range available: - All priced at $295
G2 tip fitted
Model - "Elegance"
Length - 57"
Weights available - 19.3 oz - 19.7oz - 19.7oz - 19.3oz - 19.3oz
Model - "Oxford Blue"
Weights available - 19.2 oz - 19.5oz - 20.3oz - 19.9
Solid Ebony and Ash Hand spliced cue and mini butt
Model - "Winchester"
Weight available - 18.5oz - 18.9oz - 18.5 oz
Model - "Purple Heart"
Weights available - 19.4 oz - 19.3 oz - 19.6oz
Model - "Blue Elegance"
Weight available - 19.3 oz - 18.8oz - 18.9oz - 18.6oz - 19.2oz - 19.3oz
Model - "Rosewood"
Weights available - 18.1 oz - 18.5 oz - 18.5 oz
Model - "Ludlow"
19.8 oz x 2
Century Pro Grade 2 tip
Model: Blue Comet
19.3oz x 2
Model - "Sable"
Weight available - 18.2oz -
Model - Amesbury
Weight available - 18.3 oz
"1 off special"
Century Pro Grade 2 tip fitted
Model - Pearl
Model - "Castleford"
Weight available - 17.7 oz
"1 off special"
Century Pro Grade 2 tip fitted
G2 tip fitted
Taylor Made Telescopic extension
Fits all Taylor Made cues.
Extend your cue from 18" up to 28" - $75.00
Sizes and colours available:
SINGLE - Blue - $25
DOUBLE - Pink, Blue & Black - $29
TRIPLE - Black - $35
Will fit into a Fastway couriers satchel - $4.50
Baize Master cues
Want a great cue, case, mini butt and telescopic extension at a good price?
Introducing the "Baize Master" range of 2pc cues.
1: Hove (BMH10) - 17.8oz - 18.3oz - 17.2oz -17.3oz
2: Dover (BMH8) - 19.2oz - 18.3oz
3: Castle (BMH5) - 18.4oz - 18oz
4: Sussex (BMH9) - 17.8oz - 16.8oz - 18.6oz
Price - $210
Simply choose which cue you would like :)
3 quarter cue cases in stock. From the top:
Black hard case: $120 - holds 2 cues
Red Aluminium - $110
Silver (dotty) case - hard case covered in film - $110
Black hard case with hard ends - $110
Black/yellow leatherette - $120
Black hard case - $110
Red/white/black case - on special - $80
Black/blue case - on special - $80
White hard case - $110
Black hard case - $110
Pink/black arrow - $110
Red/black/white case - on special - $80
Black hard case - holds 2 cues - $120
Silver aluminium with black ends - $110
Black/white leatherette - on special - $80
Blue aluminium - $110
If you would like more info on any of the above cue cases, contact me via the
website and I will help you out.
Britannia Vigilant 3/4 cue 8mm tip -
Weights available: 19.2oz & 18.9oz
Britannia JUPITER Pro 8 Ball Hand Spliced 2 Piece Pool Cue & EXT Small 7.5mm Tip - $300
- 57” centre jointed 2 piece English pool cue
- Approx 7.5mm leather stick-on tip for precise cue ball control
- Premium North American matching Ash shaft
- Genuine 4 point hand spliced Gabon Ebony butt
- Real Eucalyptus Burr and Sycamore hand spliced Veneers
- Brass centre joint and brass ferrule
- Quick release joint in butt for extension
- Complete with 6” mini butt extension
- Weight available: 18.3 oz
Buffalo Pro2 2pc cue - 8mm - $160.00
- Modern style meets English pool
- 2 piece, centre jointed cue (brass joint)
- Selected grain grade ‘A’ ash shaft – sanded in middle to reduce varnish and improve cueing action
- Gloss finished ebonised butt highlighted by stylish white geometric decals
- Round butt end for comfortable grip (no butt flat as found on snooker cues)
- Rubber butt end protector
- Shaped 8mm leather glue on tip – ready to play
- Measures 57″
Jonny 8 Ball PHANTOM Ash Shaft Snooker /Pool Cue - $180
A two piece cue suitable for both snooker and pool - range of colours underneath
- Eye-catching metallic butt with stainless steel trim
- Blue Diamond tips with stainless ferrules
- Ultra rapid release stainless steel joint
- Jonny 8 Ball logo badge on the butt on the cue
- Shock absorbing rubber grip for amazing comfort and cue control
- Rubber butt protector - for added cue protection against knocks and butts
- Cue length measures approx 58.27" (148cm)
- Shaft length measures approx 29.13" (74cm)
- Butt length measures approx 29.13" (74cm)
- Colours and weights available:
- Red - 19oz
- Blue - 19.6oz - 19.4oz - 19.9oz
- Pink - 19.5oz - 19.7oz - 18.7oz - 20.7oz
- Black - 19.6oz - 19.5oz
- Orange - 20oz
Baize Master cues - $120 - Awesome entry level 2pc cues
Aramith Spotted White - 1 7/8" - $30
Aramith Standard 2" Casino pool balls with a 1 7/8" white ball (not spotted white ball)
- 2" red and yellow balls with 1 7/8" cue ball -
- Suit a 7ft or 8ft pool table
- Only Aramith make Phenolic resin balls and they last far, far longer than the cheaper balls
- Standard balls do not fade, discolour, crack or chip under normal use
- High quality balls used by leagues in the UK and tournaments across the world
- The Aramith balls are the only one in the world made of pure phenolic resin, making them last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polyester or other polymers
- Thanks to their exceptional playing characteristics, the Aramith balls are used in virtually all tournaments worldwide
- The extra hard vitrified phenolic surface of the Aramith balls drastically reduces wear and burn spots on both balls and cloth, guaranteeing the lowest cost over time
$125 per set
As all our cue, chalk, cue case, balls and other accessories are sourced from overseas prices are subject to change without notice
Cues cannot be returned once purchased
Prices include GST and a GST Invoice will be supplied with purchases